2010年10月7日星期四

Anonymous

When will want to come write something, but really do not know what to write came, Oh! This is the same in life, always wanted to do point in life extraordinary things, but really only to find it dry out But is a matter than the ordinary but also extraordinary; always arrange their own how to get the results but was caught, unable to move,lv damier, the more tired ............ more slowly struggling to lack of confidence. did not feel , and everything numb; always wanted friends and relatives closer to me ... but if it is farther and farther,


from the moment of birth, is doomed to human suffering, though: people will fill of ups and downs of the world, but often bitter more than anything. people are vulnerable, many of them simply do not like to show it, so they took me, in fact, the surface of the heart is simply not so strong,lv sunglass, but also need someone to comfort and thoughtful, a greater need for care. because I want a strong appearance of comfort and care are required to charity ... but for individual people, I do not like to ask for help. do not like to see that people with poor looked at me kind of expression, so it does not matter ...... filled with nothing but suffering. I think I care about people who know me a little, support me a little, understand my point, but why ever not, Do I really have anything wrong?

want to laugh every time of life,chanel bags, but how to do all still feel that can not, there are too many worries in life, too much everything Africa and Africa, and Who can tell me how I am not a happy face, not satisfied with life. how can I do.

没有评论:

发表评论