2010年10月4日星期一

Next life, I married you, 'who to see who cry'

\




1 hour later, the boy did not return messages to the girl, the girl felt very strange, before the boys took the initiative to contact each girl, the boy gave the girl back to the information will be soon! The strange girl ... ... ... wondering why?



girl on the way home from work, finally received the boy's text messages, text messages and call up the girl could cry ... ...



\doing? \br>

girl saw the boy answered simply do not understand my heart is, \I am so not cool \... .. I am married today! ~ \the boy's phone



\Do not joke like that! \



\> \the side of the phone,LV handbags, \love at first sight when the boy, boys than girls 2 years old, tall or both, and the girl looks like with! In the confession of a friend is right! ~ Girls to boys said they like him! Boys do not deny that girls do not like! But because girls still in school, there is no promised her! The boy said, \She desperately to learn this in college 5 years, the girls learn in class is always first! Because she wanted to do the best girl, because she believes that only he is the best we can with the boys on, and thus, the boy waited 5 years for girls! 5 years, the girl is the best school, the boy in the company is also the most outstanding! ~ To the girl about to graduate, but received the news of the boy getting married! ~



Girl a man walking in the familiar way, watching this all the familiar things, are like a stray sheep, do not know the direction home. Cried the girl was tired, a man went to the boy unknowingly and long work when she came KFC! The girl looked at the familiar place, looking at the familiar all! Girl and called the boy's phone! ~



\She knew the girl that answered the phone that the boy's bride! She did not know that this is not a misunderstanding would call them! Remorse and regret for the girl, the girl's phone like it!



\Why not come home? \Girls do not know what to say, as if for a time, the girl only cry!



\Q



\say!



\waiting for the boy! Boy holding mobile phone to send her birthday, even



\so big, why so thoughtless? When can you call me worry? When can you naive? \I never want to tell you to rest assured that I never want to without you! I never want to lose you! ~ \hold in the arms!



\to find the warmth once! To find the happiness that once! Can find only a strange girl! Girls understand that people are holding her,LV shoes, has not been that he is, he is already someone else's husband, he was someone else's groom! Girls think of everything, they're not crying!



girl in the boy's arms stand up! Looked at the boy and the boy behind this beautiful girl! ~



\br>

girl watching the beautiful sister, feel the tears that



\Do not quarrel and East ... ... .. \Tell me, do not worry, I will not quarrel with him, I would not be so stingy! just to see everything, so I know what you really love the East, in fact, the East really love you, today we got married, we together, of which there are a lot of helpless! he was a lot of you have a lot of sadness and happiness! him know you will cry, he knows how much you love him! ~ Do not say sorry! I'm sorry to say that I was I am involved between you! Do not cry! good sister! \\can not not ask him to rest assured that you can not call him that so many of you care! you have to learn to be strong, you have to learn to be independent! You need to learn their own without him in the side will be happy! you know? what people are not a lifetime with you, what people do not stay at your side forever! you want to learn everything yourself! at a later date, you have to learn how to bear all the unhappiness! you want to grow up! \



girl said there are girls and boys go home Ting, Ting said, just thinking about the girl, she suddenly felt that he should not only outstanding in the study should also be independent in life!



Three months later, the girl in order to graduate summa cum laude! To send girls to boys in the way home that night she and Ting promised to attend her graduation ceremony together! Girl on stage, but did not see the boy! Sitting in the audience, the only father and mother, and Ting! They applauded her happy! Proud of her!



After graduation, the girl ran to step down on the Ting said



\

\> girl took the letter, looked at the familiar envelope, Valentine's Day last year when they bought the house in a lover on the envelope are a happy angel, angel motif embroidered on a pair of very fine! After the girl gave the boy to buy! Said the boy took the envelope, \I would like an angel always be by your side, never leave! \



Sorry! I think you see the letter,LV wallet, they must have graduated now! ~ Ha ha! Congratulations to you, ah! Like you said you finally become the best girls, ah! ~ I have not accompany you to the last out! But can not see you that happy smile it! Because I have become angel!



baby! I never forget what I said it all, I have never forgotten our agreement, I have never thought of giving you, you know? How how much I do not want to leave you forever more want to be with you, much like when you graduate, tell you how much I love you, tell you I do not want to tell you to be my girlfriend, I want you to be my life woman! I was so so wanted to marry you, how much I want to use my whole life time with you, to love you, but I can not do it! \Ting is my cousin, in fact, nothing between us, all day are false, that wedding is a lie! Ting is my best sister! Without me around, she will for me to take care of you!



baby, I did not forget I gave you said \take good care of yourself, you want to be happy, be happy! as you said, as long as I like it, you'll go on forever smiling, always happy



baby, I will look at another city in the world you, I will become an angel with you, life to accompany you around, watching you laugh, watching you grow up, look at you sensible ... ... ....



I love you! always love!

没有评论:

发表评论