2010年10月1日星期五

Jing Bao growth

------ Just want to record with the most simple language what

Jing cultural centers began to learn to dance, I would feel satisfied, on New Year's dance at the school also receive six shows. Wife is not satisfied, hearsay of the \After registration has repeatedly asked me to send Niangliang go to class, my wife has always been against me pick Jing, regardless of wind and rain have asked her to take the bus to school. This mentality and I quite like, but also remember that some some some shopping and take the bus walk time. But than, I am more vain that I had to stay on the scene then learn about other people,LV bags, in fact, more than bones always wanted his mother to walk the streets or driving less and shopping stalls tired to point out side of noodles to eat what ah ah that Yuba meant by the word \The wife insisted that I send Niangliang, first, attention to what the teacher wanted the children to her house, and second, let me listen to two classes in turn feel is not right, and see often at the crucial moment, or I do not trust. To the carnival, Green, and her mother a virtue, and she soon both parents and children also got to know. This is nothing like I have meaning then, every time I say his wife is now proud to refute people's progress, and then put either his wife had written a few love letters the contents of training in order to prove that indeed less then the substance. Class with the ex-wife Jing carefully communicate with a lot of young teachers, ranging from means strict, deep. Nonsense, a young man was disowned the guy to see. Class, a group of women lying in the cocked ass dance studio window looking to the inside. It makes me sad blame them, motherly love and fatherly love always water like a mountain. I do not want Pazaichuangkou, the main thing is my big ass too dramatic, to say have no place to lie,louis vuitton belt, and took off his shoes and I went to a dance studio down the corner. Jing is the smallest is to be routed to the last new one stretching up to ten minutes, unable to move. Young man with a stick from time to time to knock the legs straight children, or their feet to step on. Definitely confirmed the sentence: ten minutes on stage, the audience ten years of practice. Teresa Ching go with the sound of crying howl, not soft-hearted young man, the more he cried the more strict and mandatory. I observed the tears in her eyes were playing Jing turned to red, and my eye too sour. I guess Jing absolutely can not stand, usually grandparents, aunt ah be spoiled. But then she came through a series of actions, there are other children Teresa Ching with strong crying so I turned around tears. Action to do at the waist, the teacher who pressure in children throughout the body, I did not rush to put up with forbearance. Jing nosebleed shed floor until I rushed past. Ching picked up ready to go home, his wife wiped a bloody nose for the Ching asked her do you still want to practice. She broke free of my arms or participate in practice. This is something I did not think my wife I said I pull dog eat dog, Wait Do not look below the sofa. With mixed feelings I have been sitting quietly down the stairs. End of the course, a group led by women or children or holding down the stairs, twitter. Although the Provisional respectively, when many parents boast strong Jing, said that children must first came to the crying, the majority do not want to dance the second time. Jing looked at the tears wet my eyes or not Jinger her mother so proud. I have to communicate with teachers about the need, and inconvenience to the presence of children, wife to fine in the car with Ching confessed I did not forget to recommend good old boy \My wife's views fully implemented, with the teachers and the veterans sat down for the carnival some tentative I suggest that if find it useful to adopt it. First, the children dancing in this is a very unpleasant incident, the teaching should be primarily to induce mainly to improve the children's interest in compulsory education is my generation, the country put Chang in Montessori teaching it. Second,LV sunglass, teaching should vary the requirements of parents are not the same, and some only to shape the children's physical play, or just as a specialty, there are parents in the professional development expectations. Therefore, the intensity of teaching should be adjusted appropriately. Metaphor me into the future or the hope that the children what a talented woman, after learning a stress I do have to stop dancing. Third, if you want to temper the will of children, first, second, should vary too. Like my children, so long as to see the students do better than her, she will strive to catch up with the character. Pointer can not be used, so will only make her afraid, and that is something I want to see. Fourth, teaching only within six months learning the ropes, it would be better to force school children to go to the sports school and thought ah, or should raise interest in diversification. Finished I got up to go, home, Green lived with her grandparents kept dancing about the situation, my grandmother holding her agitated BoA BoA long short called upon. Grandpa asked her to go to practice so next time, she answered in the affirmative to perform, but also a sister to learn it. Grandpa also excited, said Hu Jing Boa best of the spirit of true mass, and even his nose was bleeding and sneezing have to genetics, because I was a kid, too. The second dance I did not go, my wife came back and said some way to adjust the teacher, but also some dance choreography in order to enhance student interest. Jing is so serious and positive. My heart suddenly felt comfort.

Jing often I was moved, compared to call home early cold Yeah, drink less, ah, ah the list carefully to drive it. I think it is the first wife had confessed, but his wife denied that should be heard to remember, wife jealous that the children have no heart to heart remember to hide the description of my position than her. I humbly say that the same are the same. Touch is lasting and real. Than, Green's made me pleased and moved by the strong, life long journey she will encounter this kind of threshold, we end up with her through a simple one-way, my wife said it was a ride it? I said that if there is afterlife, but also pray for our daughter she do it, or lifetimes. Let us enjoy the lasting moved. So I will her mother come out on top target to adjust a little, I only hope her life often enough to make people around him have been moved. I firmly believe that Ching Po can do it.

没有评论:

发表评论