2010年10月7日星期四

A letter addressed to God the people of Sichuan

A letter addressed to God the people of Sichuan (after looking completely silent)

To Heaven collection:

shock, shock, shock to sell your mother for approval. You are startled to death tens of thousands of people, even if life is calling you Mo Gun seek out such a spread.

I know you Do not let where you live,YSL shoes, and I call Xiong Dihuo the end of the house to you. You see we Jiabao

Uncle Kazakhstan, 66-year-old old elderly confused you run around him, your heart is made of prefabricated panels for?

I thought I was not 12 years old playing your skull bomb bomb hoop to yo? **** The pain on your dog, what the whole point of Mo snowstorm, earthquake.

your mother yo baby doing these silly things you have to empty the line, you have the ability to flood the entire Sahara Desert to the north and south poles I see ha Well drought.

I shake the table again,puma shoes, the computer hit the ground I bear the consequences of your baby to play!

what do you say Do not you thing so many inexplicable Church Gansha child? What you may not be issued a mandate a year ah?

I do not you give that eight of the whole, you have capability that 12 of the whole, I see you topple to the earth hammer you playing? ?

Oh ... ... well said, you kind of like a combination of next of kin, the skull is really difficult to use. Kan Bukan

know you have Oh,converse shoes, it is best not see you a turtle fetal blind children of God.

only say to you: I'm not cynical! you have the ability to shock the old US-Han! Kazakhstan Small Oder see you do not put ...

没有评论:

发表评论