2010年10月1日星期五

Just want to quietly through the summer

It has no intention of seeing this: \Do not know how others write, I always inadvertently produced the inspiration and desire to write, and then went to the room began to write feelings, to what you just thought, my mind flashed some of the beauty of the record. Do not care in the end is more or less, even if only a paragraph, feel, it is beautiful.

write a few words,LV monogram, write a few just lying on the lawn, looking up at the starry sky, and suddenly thought up a few words:

beautiful words I hate to decorate with this beautiful season, I just want to quietly without a word, through this happy summer, watching the quiet little lights, little stars outline contours of this city's beautiful, quiet, sit on the swing swaying the rope fell over the ground wag figure. Rotation and passage of the years, the mark of time, made me indifferent to happiness and good, inadvertently, a face to face, that is after I staggered past the lonely years. Mildly and sad that the past, touching and true to those fragments, the desolate feeling, a little bit of integration, penetration, until it disappears, until I opened my eyes bright, and that a number of unforgettable memories, like mist, like smoke , fleeting, disappear.

who was removed in time the beauty of memory, whether it is sorrow or laughter, a kind of beauty, it is a profound one can remove the mark.

headstrong and I stay silent Love in this first, and even include a little breath of arrogance, his hands clasped together in admiration and fingers interlaced warm,LV damier, lingering on anything touched by the dedication and , like a naive child, free and easy and savage.

but I'm used to a Smart with a word, not the heart to tell them to record the feelings, the subtle brush strokes, printed on the blog, engraved in the heart. I was distant lands far distant city thinking that you feel the warmth hidden in the bottom of my heart. Not far away from the load share of good hearts, I could read between the lines you understand your joy and in sorrow, but a lot of comfort when I want to go, but I do not know how to write to write the comfort, so I quietly go, and then go quiet, with a trace of guilt.

However, I still want to Fortunately, those who shine in their hearts in the gentle, yet still maintain the original bright, not at the time of sorrow among the withered. That an unripe fruit, did not people realize it's sweet, but in the fall,ugg, the deeply buried in the heart. Years who used to smile down Qingyin shallow attitude and taste of singing, life itself is just a parting, just to meet the original to the final farewell, we can do is to miss the quiet days later, while not before.

joys and sorrows, who together were scattered, and turned after the turn quiet through the summer.

没有评论:

发表评论